Parents' Time Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parents' Time Out

Adult conversations and honest parents are not figments of your imagination.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inKids say the Darnedest Things Register_0
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Kapi
Kids say the Darnedest Things I_vote_lcapKids say the Darnedest Things I_voting_barKids say the Darnedest Things I_vote_rcap 
ronin
Kids say the Darnedest Things I_vote_lcapKids say the Darnedest Things I_voting_barKids say the Darnedest Things I_vote_rcap 
Mon
Hangers
asi9
Kissie
Noodle
mtlchick28
Faemum
mrsbraden
Join our Facebook group!
Parents' Time Out

Promote Your Page Too
Latest topics
» Booooooooooooooooooooooooooo Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Kids say the Darnedest Things I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:40 am by Mon

» Saving my muffin recipes
Kids say the Darnedest Things I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:49 am by Kapi

» Forrest's Favorite Recipes from the other site
Kids say the Darnedest Things I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:01 am by asi9

» Best Covers
Kids say the Darnedest Things I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:11 pm by Ghost Dog

» Bridesmaids = Awesome
Kids say the Darnedest Things I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 1:57 pm by Ghost Dog

» How to keep a little girl entertained for hours on end
Kids say the Darnedest Things I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:30 am by ronin

» awesome multigrain waffles
Kids say the Darnedest Things I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:12 pm by Kapi

» cool dancers
Kids say the Darnedest Things I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:01 am by Kapi

» Kids say the Darnedest Things
Kids say the Darnedest Things I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:47 pm by Hangers

Poll
We're now on Facebook....
....OMG awesome!!
Kids say the Darnedest Things I_vote_lcap40%Kids say the Darnedest Things I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
....OMG what were you thinking?!
Kids say the Darnedest Things I_vote_lcap20%Kids say the Darnedest Things I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
....OMG a chicken!!
Kids say the Darnedest Things I_vote_lcap20%Kids say the Darnedest Things I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
....OMG you are such a tool!!
Kids say the Darnedest Things I_vote_lcap0%Kids say the Darnedest Things I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
....OMG Mear got 30% off at Kohls!!
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5
Statistics
We have 20 registered users
The newest registered user is 3bubs4me

Our users have posted a total of 3191 messages in 251 subjects

Kids say the Darnedest Things

Go down 
+5
Mon
ronin
Hangers
asi9
Kapi
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kapi
BudWEISer Buddy
BudWEISer Buddy
Kapi

Kids say the Darnedest Things Empty
PostSubject: Kids say the Darnedest Things   Kids say the Darnedest Things I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:55 pm

Today Kaleb has told me he has to go to the Alligator store to buy a switch for a remote control sasquatch and that his belly is telling him he has to take a bath.

......and go!
Back to top Go down
asi9
Dancing Cucumber
Dancing Cucumber
asi9

PostSubject: Re: Kids say the Darnedest Things   Kids say the Darnedest Things I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:51 pm

"mommy did it" - lil B said after farting loudly... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hangers
Chit Chat Mod
Chit Chat Mod
Hangers

PostSubject: Re: Kids say the Darnedest Things   Kids say the Darnedest Things I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:25 am

L is full of them- but so far the best this morning was telling me to tee tee on the potty for her because she was too comfortable to get up...

"You need to teetee?"

"yeah..."

"well go sit on the potty"

"no my mommy. I'm comforble. You do it for me peeze?"
Back to top Go down
ronin
Admin
Admin
ronin

PostSubject: Re: Kids say the Darnedest Things   Kids say the Darnedest Things I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:56 am

I like this one:

"Mama! There's a hair in my butt." silent

That is followed by my ever-empathetic:

"Well, don't stick hair up your butt."

Back to top Go down
https://parentstimeout.forumotion.com
Kapi
BudWEISer Buddy
BudWEISer Buddy
Kapi

PostSubject: Re: Kids say the Darnedest Things   Kids say the Darnedest Things I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 3:41 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mon
Parenthood Mod
Parenthood Mod
Mon

PostSubject: Re: Kids say the Darnedest Things   Kids say the Darnedest Things I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:17 pm

Daddy don't flush me down the toilet. I'm a good girl.

This is what Kylee told her dad on the way home.

Bella this morning on the way to the airport...

Is daddy going to spank me?

Me, No

Are you going to hit my hand?

Makes me wonder what she did to think that she needed to get in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Kapi
BudWEISer Buddy
BudWEISer Buddy
Kapi

PostSubject: Re: Kids say the Darnedest Things   Kids say the Darnedest Things I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:42 pm

When asked if he had peed his pants...

It wasn't me, my penis did it.

That is now Colin's new favouritest line ever.
Back to top Go down
asi9
Dancing Cucumber
Dancing Cucumber
asi9

PostSubject: Re: Kids say the Darnedest Things   Kids say the Darnedest Things I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 11:17 am

hahahaha! that's awesome!

now the third topic down on similar topics...wtf?
Back to top Go down
mrsbraden
Proud Member
Proud Member
mrsbraden

PostSubject: Re: Kids say the Darnedest Things   Kids say the Darnedest Things I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 11:53 am

WHAAAAT?!?! child size condoms?!?
Back to top Go down
Faemum
Proud Member
Proud Member
Faemum

PostSubject: Re: Kids say the Darnedest Things   Kids say the Darnedest Things I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:11 pm

hey..i can't find the similar topics today ? i do remember some fuss about smaller sized condoms . they have always been available for smaller men , but there was suggestions that they use this size in health clinics and school dispensers as a preventative to issues that teens have when trying to use a condom too large .
Back to top Go down
Faemum
Proud Member
Proud Member
Faemum

PostSubject: Re: Kids say the Darnedest Things   Kids say the Darnedest Things I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:12 pm

then again...not too many men would like to have to buy an XS sized pack for selves , so they could use the line at store , "hey , these are for my younger brother/teenage son ?"
Back to top Go down
Kapi
BudWEISer Buddy
BudWEISer Buddy
Kapi

PostSubject: Re: Kids say the Darnedest Things   Kids say the Darnedest Things I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:47 am

Kaleb: Mommy, I'm hungry
Me: Would like a banana?
Kaleb: Do we have any wine?
Me: Well we're out of wine, but I wouldn't give it to you anyways, wine is just for grown-ups.
Kaleb: Awwwwwwww, but I love wine.
(as far as I know he's never had a taste of wine in his life)
Me: Well, when you're a grown-up you can have some wine
Kaleb: Big Excited Smile
(2 minutes later)
Kaleb: Mommy mommy I'm bigger now, can I have some wine please?
Me: No, Kaleb, you're bigger but not a grown-up yet. Only grown-ups can have wine
Kaleb: Does Papa have wine?
Me: Yes, I'm pretty sure Papa has wine at his house.
Kaleb: Can I call Papa and ask him for HIS wine?
Me: bang head ashamed drunken
Back to top Go down
asi9
Dancing Cucumber
Dancing Cucumber
asi9

PostSubject: Re: Kids say the Darnedest Things   Kids say the Darnedest Things I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:05 am

poor kid...first he got gypped out of PIE and now can't have some wine...

Laughing maybe you can get him a bottle of sparkling white grape...
Back to top Go down
ronin
Admin
Admin
ronin

PostSubject: Re: Kids say the Darnedest Things   Kids say the Darnedest Things I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:19 am

Laughing That's exactly what you need. A 2-year old telling people that he loves wine. Makes me glad that mine doesn't talk.
Back to top Go down
Kapi
BudWEISer Buddy
BudWEISer Buddy
Kapi

PostSubject: Re: Kids say the Darnedest Things   Kids say the Darnedest Things I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:02 am

My mom gives the kids juice in mini wine glasses for holidays, maybe that's what he was talking about??

Ronin; there are a LOT of days I wish he didn't haha
Back to top Go down
Hangers
Chit Chat Mod
Chit Chat Mod
Hangers

PostSubject: Re: Kids say the Darnedest Things   Kids say the Darnedest Things I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:56 am

(watching Finding Nemo for the 50 millionth time this week...)

L: Mommy- Nemo is gonna touch the butt.

me: I know baby.

L: Mommy- Nemo is gonna get stole away from his daddy because he touched the butt. he was bad.

me: I know baby.

L: Mommy- I think Nemo needs a spankin.
Back to top Go down
asi9
Dancing Cucumber
Dancing Cucumber
asi9

PostSubject: Re: Kids say the Darnedest Things   Kids say the Darnedest Things I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:05 pm

Kapi wrote:
My mom gives the kids juice in mini wine glasses for holidays, maybe that's what he was talking about??

Ronin; there are a LOT of days I wish he didn't haha

yeah...for this past NYE...I didnt bother with champagne...we popped a bottle of Welch's baby... ~ (drunken)
Back to top Go down
Kapi
BudWEISer Buddy
BudWEISer Buddy
Kapi

PostSubject: Re: Kids say the Darnedest Things   Kids say the Darnedest Things I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:15 pm

Hahaha, while we were just now watching that commercial for tooth whitener, where the talent agent tells the actress to whiten her smile, so no coffee or wine, Sarah turns around and looks at me with shock on her face. 'No coffee and no wine?!?!?!?!?! How can any grown-up live like that? They must just be teasing cause it's a commercial right mommy? 'I know that commercials don't always tell the truth don't I mommy?'

Was it shameless of me to agree with her? Cause my answer was 'that's right hunny, commercials don't always tell the truth. I'm not sure how any grown-up lives without coffee and wine' Then I took a sip of my wine.

Now I'm wondering if I should be embarrassed that my last 2 kidisms involved wine? I'm sure that must say something bad about me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hangers
Chit Chat Mod
Chit Chat Mod
Hangers

PostSubject: Re: Kids say the Darnedest Things   Kids say the Darnedest Things I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:26 pm

Laughing I find that aweseome and hilarious all at the same time. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kapi
BudWEISer Buddy
BudWEISer Buddy
Kapi

PostSubject: Re: Kids say the Darnedest Things   Kids say the Darnedest Things I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:31 pm

It certainly says something about how well my kids know me Laughing
Back to top Go down
ronin
Admin
Admin
ronin

PostSubject: Re: Kids say the Darnedest Things   Kids say the Darnedest Things I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:58 pm

laugh

My 4 year old knows that mama can't live without her coffee too.

She also has just informed me that my sweater is not a drawbridge.

uhm
Back to top Go down
Hangers
Chit Chat Mod
Chit Chat Mod
Hangers

PostSubject: Re: Kids say the Darnedest Things   Kids say the Darnedest Things I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:02 pm

My 2 year old refuses to refer to her tea-set as a tea-set...

She will correct you if you ask for tea as a matter of fact...

"No mommy/daddy/mawmaw whoever... we drink tea out of GLASSES...dis is for your coffee... and you need to drink it 'fore it gets cold and you go "EW...cold coffee." Laughing

awww...my lil southern sweet potato. lol Tea is on Ice and coffee is Warm... I feel a bit proud at the moment. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kapi
BudWEISer Buddy
BudWEISer Buddy
Kapi

PostSubject: Re: Kids say the Darnedest Things   Kids say the Darnedest Things I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:27 pm

We drink tea hot, and Sarah LOVES it. She's had a few little tea parties for her friends, where we bring out the pretty pink table cloth and fancy tea cups and put pink and purple sugar cookies on a silver tray with flowers on the table. The whole shebang lol. Only it took me a couple times to realize that my kid was the only one actually drinking the tea (chamomile with honey, I wasn't giving other peoples kids normal black tea, though Sarah drinks that too Very Happy ) One of the little girls told me she couldn't drink tea because she was a vegetarian haha, I tried to tell her it was vegetarian safe tea, but she wouldn't believe me lol. But none of the other kids would touch it either, though they weren't as creative in their refusals. And yet, somehow the entire pot of tea managed to disappear after each party.......
Back to top Go down
Mon
Parenthood Mod
Parenthood Mod
Mon

PostSubject: Re: Kids say the Darnedest Things   Kids say the Darnedest Things I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:55 am

Kylee handing me my debit card out of my wallet, "You can now order me some pizza."
Back to top Go down
Kapi
BudWEISer Buddy
BudWEISer Buddy
Kapi

PostSubject: Re: Kids say the Darnedest Things   Kids say the Darnedest Things I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:03 am

*snort* you can now order me some pizza too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kids say the Darnedest Things   Kids say the Darnedest Things I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kids say the Darnedest Things
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next