Parents' Time Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parents' Time Out

Adult conversations and honest parents are not figments of your imagination.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inKids say the Darnedest Things - Page 2 Register_0
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Kapi
Kids say the Darnedest Things - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKids say the Darnedest Things - Page 2 I_voting_barKids say the Darnedest Things - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ronin
Kids say the Darnedest Things - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKids say the Darnedest Things - Page 2 I_voting_barKids say the Darnedest Things - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mon
Hangers
asi9
Kissie
Noodle
mtlchick28
Faemum
mrsbraden
Join our Facebook group!
Parents' Time Out

Promote Your Page Too
Latest topics
» Booooooooooooooooooooooooooo Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Kids say the Darnedest Things - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:40 am by Mon

» Saving my muffin recipes
Kids say the Darnedest Things - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:49 am by Kapi

» Forrest's Favorite Recipes from the other site
Kids say the Darnedest Things - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:01 am by asi9

» Best Covers
Kids say the Darnedest Things - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:11 pm by Ghost Dog

» Bridesmaids = Awesome
Kids say the Darnedest Things - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 1:57 pm by Ghost Dog

» How to keep a little girl entertained for hours on end
Kids say the Darnedest Things - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:30 am by ronin

» awesome multigrain waffles
Kids say the Darnedest Things - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:12 pm by Kapi

» cool dancers
Kids say the Darnedest Things - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:01 am by Kapi

» Kids say the Darnedest Things
Kids say the Darnedest Things - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:47 pm by Hangers

Poll
We're now on Facebook....
....OMG awesome!!
Kids say the Darnedest Things - Page 2 I_vote_lcap40%Kids say the Darnedest Things - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
....OMG what were you thinking?!
Kids say the Darnedest Things - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%Kids say the Darnedest Things - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
....OMG a chicken!!
Kids say the Darnedest Things - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%Kids say the Darnedest Things - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
....OMG you are such a tool!!
Kids say the Darnedest Things - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Kids say the Darnedest Things - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
....OMG Mear got 30% off at Kohls!!
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5
Statistics
We have 20 registered users
The newest registered user is 3bubs4me

Our users have posted a total of 3191 messages in 251 subjects

Kids say the Darnedest Things

Go down 
+5
Mon
ronin
Hangers
asi9
Kapi
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kissie
Controversy Mod
Controversy Mod
Kissie

Kids say the Darnedest Things - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids say the Darnedest Things   Kids say the Darnedest Things - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:20 pm

Apparently, while I was at work, Ryan had loose stools. As Jeremy was telling me about it, Ryan overheard and decided HE wanted to tell me. His words--'I had throw up poops'. lol!
Back to top Go down
ronin
Admin
Admin
ronin

PostSubject: Re: Kids say the Darnedest Things   Kids say the Darnedest Things - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:13 am

Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://parentstimeout.forumotion.com
Mon
Parenthood Mod
Parenthood Mod
Mon

PostSubject: Re: Kids say the Darnedest Things   Kids say the Darnedest Things - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:29 am

Bella comes down from upstairs with her head wet. Kylee wants to know if Bella peed on her head.
Back to top Go down
mtlchick28
Entertainment Mod
Entertainment Mod
mtlchick28

PostSubject: Re: Kids say the Darnedest Things   Kids say the Darnedest Things - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:01 pm

My 3 year old sang parts of the new p diddy song "coming home" today. This was sparked by me talking about us coming home to which she replied in song "I'm coming home, I'm coming home, Tell the world I'm coming home" We only listen to the radio on the way to my moms and home every day and the song might have played a handful of times. How she memorized this I have no clue....lol!
Back to top Go down
ronin
Admin
Admin
ronin

PostSubject: Re: Kids say the Darnedest Things   Kids say the Darnedest Things - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:22 pm

C's birthday was yesterday. Today she tells me, "Mama, I like to be old."

Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://parentstimeout.forumotion.com
Kapi
BudWEISer Buddy
BudWEISer Buddy
Kapi

PostSubject: Re: Kids say the Darnedest Things   Kids say the Darnedest Things - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:25 am

One of the co-ordinators at the princess tea party we went to last weekend was wearing a long sparkly blue dress, my mom say to Sarah, 'look here comes a princess'. Sarah replies, 'She can't be a princess, she's too old' This woman was my age-ish.

When she was 3 one of the popular songs on the radio said something about do the helen keller and talk with your hips. I don't remember the rest of it but it was dirty and she knew the whole chorus off by heart.

Then her and her friends all fell in love with that I can make your Bedrock song cause they thought it was about the flintstones...
Back to top Go down
asi9
Dancing Cucumber
Dancing Cucumber
asi9

PostSubject: Re: Kids say the Darnedest Things   Kids say the Darnedest Things - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 9:16 pm

ronin wrote:
C's birthday was yesterday. Today she tells me, "Mama, I like to be old."

Laughing

happy birthday C (belated)
Back to top Go down
Kapi
BudWEISer Buddy
BudWEISer Buddy
Kapi

PostSubject: Re: Kids say the Darnedest Things   Kids say the Darnedest Things - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:21 pm

Me; Kaleb eat your vegetables. You need to eat them to grow up big and strong.
Sarah; Yeah Kaleb, or do you want to be fat and unhealthy like daddy when you grow up, and drink beer?
Back to top Go down
Mon
Parenthood Mod
Parenthood Mod
Mon

PostSubject: Re: Kids say the Darnedest Things   Kids say the Darnedest Things - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:23 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hangers
Chit Chat Mod
Chit Chat Mod
Hangers

PostSubject: Re: Kids say the Darnedest Things   Kids say the Darnedest Things - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:47 pm

Laughing THAT'S funny!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kids say the Darnedest Things   Kids say the Darnedest Things - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kids say the Darnedest Things
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2