Parents' Time Out

Adult conversations and honest parents are not figments of your imagination.

HomeFAQRegisterLog inCrockpot Vegetarian Chili (cheap and easy) Register_0
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Kapi
Crockpot Vegetarian Chili (cheap and easy) I_vote_lcapCrockpot Vegetarian Chili (cheap and easy) I_voting_barCrockpot Vegetarian Chili (cheap and easy) I_vote_rcap 
ronin
Crockpot Vegetarian Chili (cheap and easy) I_vote_lcapCrockpot Vegetarian Chili (cheap and easy) I_voting_barCrockpot Vegetarian Chili (cheap and easy) I_vote_rcap 
Mon
Hangers
asi9
Kissie
Noodle
mtlchick28
Faemum
mrsbraden
Join our Facebook group!
Parents' Time Out

Promote Your Page Too
Latest topics
» Booooooooooooooooooooooooooo Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Crockpot Vegetarian Chili (cheap and easy) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:40 am by Mon

» Saving my muffin recipes
Crockpot Vegetarian Chili (cheap and easy) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:49 am by Kapi

» Forrest's Favorite Recipes from the other site
Crockpot Vegetarian Chili (cheap and easy) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:01 am by asi9

» Best Covers
Crockpot Vegetarian Chili (cheap and easy) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:11 pm by Ghost Dog

» Bridesmaids = Awesome
Crockpot Vegetarian Chili (cheap and easy) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 1:57 pm by Ghost Dog

» How to keep a little girl entertained for hours on end
Crockpot Vegetarian Chili (cheap and easy) I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:30 am by ronin

» awesome multigrain waffles
Crockpot Vegetarian Chili (cheap and easy) I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:12 pm by Kapi

» cool dancers
Crockpot Vegetarian Chili (cheap and easy) I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:01 am by Kapi

» Kids say the Darnedest Things
Crockpot Vegetarian Chili (cheap and easy) I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:47 pm by Hangers

Poll
We're now on Facebook....
....OMG awesome!!
Crockpot Vegetarian Chili (cheap and easy) I_vote_lcap40%Crockpot Vegetarian Chili (cheap and easy) I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
....OMG what were you thinking?!
Crockpot Vegetarian Chili (cheap and easy) I_vote_lcap20%Crockpot Vegetarian Chili (cheap and easy) I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
....OMG a chicken!!
Crockpot Vegetarian Chili (cheap and easy) I_vote_lcap20%Crockpot Vegetarian Chili (cheap and easy) I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
....OMG you are such a tool!!
Crockpot Vegetarian Chili (cheap and easy) I_vote_lcap0%Crockpot Vegetarian Chili (cheap and easy) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
....OMG Mear got 30% off at Kohls!!
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5
Statistics
We have 20 registered users
The newest registered user is 3bubs4me

Our users have posted a total of 3191 messages in 251 subjects

Crockpot Vegetarian Chili (cheap and easy)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sugarless
Good Cookie
Good Cookie
Sugarless

Crockpot Vegetarian Chili (cheap and easy) Empty
PostSubject: Crockpot Vegetarian Chili (cheap and easy)   Crockpot Vegetarian Chili (cheap and easy) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:45 pm

1 can black beans
1 can red kidney beans
1 can vegetarian baked beans
1 can corn
1 29oz can tomato puree
1 small can of green chilis diced up
1 onion, diced
2 cloves garlic chopped up or whatever
1 tsp cumin
1 glob of chili sauce (I didn't measure it but I also didn't put much in)
1 tsp chili powder
Salt/Pepper/Garlic powder/onion powder if desired to taste

Throw it in the slow cooker. Cook on high for at least 2 hours. It's not too spicy (which makes me sad), but CJ won't eat it if it's too spicy.

If you want you could add ground beef and make it meatatarian.

I serve it over brown rice with shredded cheddar cheeeeese on top.
Back to top Go down
Kapi
BudWEISer Buddy
BudWEISer Buddy
Kapi

PostSubject: Re: Crockpot Vegetarian Chili (cheap and easy)   Crockpot Vegetarian Chili (cheap and easy) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:32 pm

yum, that sounds really good. Will it turn to mush if it's left in all day on low?

Good Cookie
Good Cookie
Sugarless

PostSubject: Re: Crockpot Vegetarian Chili (cheap and easy)   Crockpot Vegetarian Chili (cheap and easy) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:43 pm

No, I don't think so. I was lazy and reheated mine in the crockpot and it has been on for at least 4 or 5 hours on low then warm. Not mushy yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crockpot Vegetarian Chili (cheap and easy)   Crockpot Vegetarian Chili (cheap and easy) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crockpot Vegetarian Chili (cheap and easy)
Page 1 of 1