Parents' Time Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parents' Time Out

Adult conversations and honest parents are not figments of your imagination.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inWhat's In Your Water? Register_0
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Kapi
What's In Your Water? I_vote_lcapWhat's In Your Water? I_voting_barWhat's In Your Water? I_vote_rcap 
ronin
What's In Your Water? I_vote_lcapWhat's In Your Water? I_voting_barWhat's In Your Water? I_vote_rcap 
Mon
Hangers
asi9
Kissie
Noodle
mtlchick28
Faemum
mrsbraden
Join our Facebook group!
Parents' Time Out

Promote Your Page Too
Latest topics
» Booooooooooooooooooooooooooo Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
What's In Your Water? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:40 am by Mon

» Saving my muffin recipes
What's In Your Water? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:49 am by Kapi

» Forrest's Favorite Recipes from the other site
What's In Your Water? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:01 am by asi9

» Best Covers
What's In Your Water? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:11 pm by Ghost Dog

» Bridesmaids = Awesome
What's In Your Water? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 1:57 pm by Ghost Dog

» How to keep a little girl entertained for hours on end
What's In Your Water? I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:30 am by ronin

» awesome multigrain waffles
What's In Your Water? I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:12 pm by Kapi

» cool dancers
What's In Your Water? I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:01 am by Kapi

» Kids say the Darnedest Things
What's In Your Water? I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:47 pm by Hangers

Poll
We're now on Facebook....
....OMG awesome!!
What's In Your Water? I_vote_lcap40%What's In Your Water? I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
....OMG what were you thinking?!
What's In Your Water? I_vote_lcap20%What's In Your Water? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
....OMG a chicken!!
 20% [ 1 ]
....OMG you are such a tool!!
What's In Your Water? I_vote_lcap0%What's In Your Water? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
....OMG Mear got 30% off at Kohls!!
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5
Statistics
We have 20 registered users
The newest registered user is 3bubs4me

Our users have posted a total of 3191 messages in 251 subjects

What's In Your Water?

Go down 
+2
Kapi
ronin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ronin
Admin
Admin
ronin

What's In Your Water? Empty
PostSubject: What's In Your Water?   What's In Your Water? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:40 am

http://www.dailybreeze.com/latestnews/ci_17453458

Man admits on tape he ejaculated in co-worker's water bottle

By Paul Anderson City News Service
Posted: 02/22/2011 02:05:42 PM PST

Jurors today heard a taped interview in which a Fullerton man admitted that he ejaculated into an "attractive" co-worker's water bottle because "her lips had touched it," but told detectives he never thought she would drink it.

Michael Kevin Lallana, 32, is charged with two misdemeanor counts each of battery and assault, with sentence-enhancing allegations of committing a crime for sexual gratification.

Lallana's attorney, Eduardo Madrid, told jurors in his opening statement that the evidence will not show that his client assaulted or battered his colleague.

Lallana and the woman -- identified only as Tiffany G. -- began working together at Northwestern Mutual Financial Network in Newport Beach, then were both transferred last year to the company's office in Orange.

"It was the closest I could ever get to someone as good looking as that without tampering with my marriage or hurting anyone," Lallana said in the interview with Orange Police Department detectives in explaining why he ejaculated into the woman's water bottle twice last year.

When the detectives quizzed him on why he didn't just throw the water bottle away when he was done, Lallana said he figured she would dump the water and was afraid of leaving anything out of place on her desk.

"Can I honestly say I wanted her to drink it? No," Lallana said in the taped interview. "Why I left it there, I don't know."

Tiffany testified that she left her water bottle on her desk in the Newport Beach office on a Friday in January of last year. She said that when she returned the following Monday and drank from the bottle, she tasted what she believed to be semen.
"I had a hunch that's what it was, but I wouldn't dream in a million years that's what it was," she said.

Orange County prosecutors initially said it occurred Jan. 14. But under cross-examination by the defendant's attorney, the woman said it was Jan. 25 when she tasted the water.

After being transferred to the company's office in Orange, the woman said she again tasted semen in her water last April 6. Up to that point, she had been more careful with her water, dumping it when she left, she said.

Tiffany testified she threw the water bottle away that January. But after the second time in April, she kept the fouled liquid and asked her fiancee put his semen in a water bottle to see if that's what she had tasted at work.

"At the time, I had no idea how else to figure out what this was," she testified.

Convinced it was semen in the water bottle she had at work, the witness said she approached Orange police but was told they could not do anything based on the suspicion of a crime.

She then went to human resources officials at her workplace. "They heard me out, but they didn't know what to do," she testified.

The woman said she was told the company's legal representatives would be consulted but decided on her own to seek out an independent laboratory to test the water.

When she found a lab and got the results back, she had a friend, whose husband is a former Orange police officer, call the department's investigators and they picked up the case in June, she testified.

Tiffany and Lallana did not have much to do with each other than small talk or an occasional greeting because he did much of his work outside the office, according to testimony.

In the taped interview, Lallana initially acknowledged only that he had masturbated in the office, but ultimately admitted ejaculating into Tiffany's water bottle.

"I saw her water bottle and I did it," Lallana says on the tape. "For me, it's a release. I think about my wife."

When pressed by detectives, Lallana said he found his co-worker attractive and that part of the allure was that "her lips had touched" the water bottle, according to the tape played for jurors.

The detectives asked why Lallana would not dispose of the fouled water if he didn't want her to drink it.

"Yeah, I probably should have dumped it," he says on the tape. "Maybe I didn't want anything to seem out of the ordinary (on her desk)."

He went on to say that Tiffany was a "very nice" and "very helpful" co-worker.

Madrid argued the taped interview should not be played for the jury because his client had not been placed under arrest and read his Miranda rights at that point, but Orange County Superior Court Judge Walter Schwarm overruled the objection.

During the interview, Lallana acknowledged he had come to the interview voluntarily. But he can also been heard asking investigators, "Am I in trouble for this?" and "Am I going to get arrested for this?"

Lallana also gave investigators a DNA sample, and Deputy District Attorney Brock Zimmon told jurors the evidence showed it was Lallana's semen in the water bottle.
Back to top Go down
https://parentstimeout.forumotion.com
Kapi
BudWEISer Buddy
BudWEISer Buddy
Kapi

PostSubject: Re: What's In Your Water?   What's In Your Water? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:46 am

handjob

Quote :
"I saw her water bottle and I did it," Lallana says on the tape. "For me, it's a release. I think about my wife."

doh I wonder if he's actually expecting his wife to believe that haha
Back to top Go down
Kissie
Controversy Mod
Controversy Mod
Kissie

PostSubject: Re: What's In Your Water?   What's In Your Water? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:47 am

you\'re crazy
Back to top Go down
ronin
Admin
Admin
ronin

PostSubject: Re: What's In Your Water?   What's In Your Water? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:49 am

Absolutely no way, Kapi. You don't wank it into an attractive coworker's water and expect people to believe you were thinking of your wife. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kapi
BudWEISer Buddy
BudWEISer Buddy
Kapi

PostSubject: Re: What's In Your Water?   What's In Your Water? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:01 am

Yeah that's what I was thinking.

How embarrassing for his wife. I mean if your hubby is gonna be arrested you'd hope at least for something cool. Can you imagine trying to look your MIL in the eye after that, or explaining why you have to miss work for his court dates?
Back to top Go down
Mon
Parenthood Mod
Parenthood Mod
Mon

PostSubject: Re: What's In Your Water?   What's In Your Water? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:38 am

That is disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Hangers
Chit Chat Mod
Chit Chat Mod
Hangers

PostSubject: Re: What's In Your Water?   What's In Your Water? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:31 am

all I can think of is ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Laughing
Back to top Go down
asi9
Dancing Cucumber
Dancing Cucumber
asi9

PostSubject: Re: What's In Your Water?   What's In Your Water? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:57 pm

wow...people really amaze me sometimes...
Back to top Go down
ronin
Admin
Admin
ronin

PostSubject: Re: What's In Your Water?   What's In Your Water? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 8:50 pm

...in an "I'm taking notes" way?... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Kapi
BudWEISer Buddy
BudWEISer Buddy
Kapi

PostSubject: Re: What's In Your Water?   What's In Your Water? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:01 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
asi9
Dancing Cucumber
Dancing Cucumber
asi9

PostSubject: Re: What's In Your Water?   What's In Your Water? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:48 am

ashamed
Back to top Go down
Kapi
BudWEISer Buddy
BudWEISer Buddy
Kapi

PostSubject: Re: What's In Your Water?   What's In Your Water? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:10 am

handjob
Back to top Go down
asi9
Dancing Cucumber
Dancing Cucumber
asi9

PostSubject: Re: What's In Your Water?   What's In Your Water? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:04 pm

they didnt specify what kind of bottle but aren't the holes usually small...just sayin'

but seriously, I wonder how the wife is dealing with this...I would think it would have been better for him to have cheated with the co-worker instead of the water bottle...how could she trust him to go to the groceries ever again when there's so many temptations on the shelves...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's In Your Water?   What's In Your Water? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's In Your Water?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Parents' Time Out :: Entertainment :: The News-
Jump to: