Parents' Time Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parents' Time Out

Adult conversations and honest parents are not figments of your imagination.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inBabies are disgusting Register_0
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Kapi
Babies are disgusting I_vote_lcapBabies are disgusting I_voting_barBabies are disgusting I_vote_rcap 
ronin
Babies are disgusting I_vote_lcapBabies are disgusting I_voting_barBabies are disgusting I_vote_rcap 
Mon
Hangers
asi9
Kissie
Noodle
mtlchick28
Faemum
mrsbraden
Join our Facebook group!
Parents' Time Out

Promote Your Page Too
Latest topics
» Booooooooooooooooooooooooooo Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Babies are disgusting I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:40 am by Mon

» Saving my muffin recipes
Babies are disgusting I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:49 am by Kapi

» Forrest's Favorite Recipes from the other site
Babies are disgusting I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:01 am by asi9

» Best Covers
Babies are disgusting I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:11 pm by Ghost Dog

» Bridesmaids = Awesome
Babies are disgusting I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 1:57 pm by Ghost Dog

» How to keep a little girl entertained for hours on end
Babies are disgusting I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:30 am by ronin

» awesome multigrain waffles
Babies are disgusting I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:12 pm by Kapi

» cool dancers
Babies are disgusting I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:01 am by Kapi

» Kids say the Darnedest Things
Babies are disgusting I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:47 pm by Hangers

Poll
We're now on Facebook....
....OMG awesome!!
Babies are disgusting I_vote_lcap40%Babies are disgusting I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
....OMG what were you thinking?!
Babies are disgusting I_vote_lcap20%Babies are disgusting I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
....OMG a chicken!!
 20% [ 1 ]
....OMG you are such a tool!!
Babies are disgusting I_vote_lcap0%Babies are disgusting I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
....OMG Mear got 30% off at Kohls!!
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5
Statistics
We have 20 registered users
The newest registered user is 3bubs4me

Our users have posted a total of 3191 messages in 251 subjects

Babies are disgusting

Go down 
+2
asi9
Kapi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kapi
BudWEISer Buddy
BudWEISer Buddy
Kapi

Babies are disgusting Empty
PostSubject: Babies are disgusting   Babies are disgusting I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:23 am

Colin got up with the kids this morning so I could sleep in, but it meant that Patrick's breakfast was delayed by about an hour and a half, no biggie, he was happy the whole time, but I woke up covered in milk cause my boob exploded. Then after he ate, I'm guessing cause the milk was faster or richer or something, he puked it all up, all over the both of us. So I clean us up, I sit down to finally finish my morning coffee and he has a blow-out. Gross. We are now both covered in poop. I clean us up AGAIN, and as I have him naked on the change table, about to put his diaper on, he poops again, right onto my hand.

Babies are disgusting. yuk And I still haven't finished my coffee. angry
Back to top Go down
asi9
Dancing Cucumber
Dancing Cucumber
asi9

PostSubject: Re: Babies are disgusting   Babies are disgusting I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:55 am

Laughing guess you're having one of them days...
Back to top Go down
ronin
Admin
Admin
ronin

PostSubject: Re: Babies are disgusting   Babies are disgusting I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 12:19 pm

I'm going to mark this post to refer back to if I ever forget what it's like to have a new baby and start to want one. Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://parentstimeout.forumotion.com
Kapi
BudWEISer Buddy
BudWEISer Buddy
Kapi

PostSubject: Re: Babies are disgusting   Babies are disgusting I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 12:24 pm

I'm happy to help. My brother constantly refer to my kids as the best birth control in the world Very Happy He sees them probably about once a month or so for only a couple of hours at a time, and my kids are usually fairly well behaved around him. He still says that's all he ever needs to know he doesn't want any haha
Back to top Go down
mtlchick28
Entertainment Mod
Entertainment Mod
mtlchick28

PostSubject: Re: Babies are disgusting   Babies are disgusting I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:47 pm

Thank you for this. This just reinforces the fact that I NEVER want anymore kids. Ever! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kapi
BudWEISer Buddy
BudWEISer Buddy
Kapi

PostSubject: Re: Babies are disgusting   Babies are disgusting I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:58 am

I know this is old, but I just felt the need to reiterate.

Babies are DISGUSTING!

I had Patrick in the backpack while i was doing my chores when I felt his butt rumble so I went to the change table and took him down. None of his poop actually landed in his diaper, it ALL went up his backside, covering him, me and my backpack in nasty dayglow orange poop. My shirt is ruined I swear, though I'm soaking it in oxyclean just to try. But holy fuck am I sick and tired of being covered in baby waste. Yesterday I was holding him and he puked on the floor without me noticing and I stepped in it. GROSS.
Back to top Go down
Hangers
Chit Chat Mod
Chit Chat Mod
Hangers

PostSubject: Re: Babies are disgusting   Babies are disgusting I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:18 am

Embarassed they outgrow it I swear...at some point. lol
Back to top Go down
Kapi
BudWEISer Buddy
BudWEISer Buddy
Kapi

PostSubject: Re: Babies are disgusting   Babies are disgusting I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:30 am

I know. Sarah's a pretty clean kid now, and Kaleb is good unless you get him near a mud puddle (yay spring Rolling Eyes ) but that's just cold comfort when I'm trying to decide if I should start cleaning up the poop dripping down my back first or the poop in his hair kwim? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mon
Parenthood Mod
Parenthood Mod
Mon

PostSubject: Re: Babies are disgusting   Babies are disgusting I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:32 am

That is when you go take a shower with him.
Back to top Go down
Kapi
BudWEISer Buddy
BudWEISer Buddy
Kapi

PostSubject: Re: Babies are disgusting   Babies are disgusting I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 11:06 am

I dropped Sarah in the shower once when she was a baby and have been paranoid about it ever since lol. baths all the way here until you can stand up by yourself and be trusted not jump around in there. Sarah's just now transitioning to showers.
Back to top Go down
Mon
Parenthood Mod
Parenthood Mod
Mon

PostSubject: Re: Babies are disgusting   Babies are disgusting I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 11:13 am

The girls always take a bath with me. That is mainly because they have sonic hearing when I start my bathwater. I don't care what part of the house they are in. They come running.

I can understand being paranoid after dropping one. They do tend to get a little slippery.
Back to top Go down
Hangers
Chit Chat Mod
Chit Chat Mod
Hangers

PostSubject: Re: Babies are disgusting   Babies are disgusting I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:50 am

B refused to take a shower until he was damn near 8. Then he started BEGGING...but he kept getting my damn floor wet. angry Laughing he's better now. At the very least he picks up his water mess when he gets out.

I've handed Larry the girls or vice versa in the shower if we are in a hurry...

"hey no time for seperate baths, toss me a kid Laughing " and we will scrub one and hand off, but the other is always in the bathroom to dry said kid as soon as they are done, and of course if there is fear of a slip there is another set of hands close by.

We've only had to do that once or twice with each girl though. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Babies are disgusting   Babies are disgusting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Babies are disgusting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Parents' Time Out :: Parenthood :: Kids-
Jump to: