Parents' Time Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parents' Time Out

Adult conversations and honest parents are not figments of your imagination.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inDUI Mom Crashes & Ditches Son Register_0
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Kapi
DUI Mom Crashes & Ditches Son I_vote_lcapDUI Mom Crashes & Ditches Son I_voting_barDUI Mom Crashes & Ditches Son I_vote_rcap 
ronin
DUI Mom Crashes & Ditches Son I_vote_lcapDUI Mom Crashes & Ditches Son I_voting_barDUI Mom Crashes & Ditches Son I_vote_rcap 
Mon
Hangers
asi9
Kissie
Noodle
mtlchick28
Faemum
mrsbraden
Join our Facebook group!
Parents' Time Out

Promote Your Page Too
Latest topics
» Booooooooooooooooooooooooooo Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
DUI Mom Crashes & Ditches Son I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:40 am by Mon

» Saving my muffin recipes
DUI Mom Crashes & Ditches Son I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:49 am by Kapi

» Forrest's Favorite Recipes from the other site
DUI Mom Crashes & Ditches Son I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:01 am by asi9

» Best Covers
DUI Mom Crashes & Ditches Son I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:11 pm by Ghost Dog

» Bridesmaids = Awesome
DUI Mom Crashes & Ditches Son I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 1:57 pm by Ghost Dog

» How to keep a little girl entertained for hours on end
DUI Mom Crashes & Ditches Son I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:30 am by ronin

» awesome multigrain waffles
DUI Mom Crashes & Ditches Son I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:12 pm by Kapi

» cool dancers
DUI Mom Crashes & Ditches Son I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:01 am by Kapi

» Kids say the Darnedest Things
DUI Mom Crashes & Ditches Son I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:47 pm by Hangers

Poll
We're now on Facebook....
....OMG awesome!!
DUI Mom Crashes & Ditches Son I_vote_lcap40%DUI Mom Crashes & Ditches Son I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
....OMG what were you thinking?!
DUI Mom Crashes & Ditches Son I_vote_lcap20%DUI Mom Crashes & Ditches Son I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
....OMG a chicken!!
DUI Mom Crashes & Ditches Son I_vote_lcap20%DUI Mom Crashes & Ditches Son I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
....OMG you are such a tool!!
DUI Mom Crashes & Ditches Son I_vote_lcap0%DUI Mom Crashes & Ditches Son I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
....OMG Mear got 30% off at Kohls!!
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5
Statistics
We have 20 registered users
The newest registered user is 3bubs4me

Our users have posted a total of 3191 messages in 251 subjects

DUI Mom Crashes & Ditches Son

Go down 
+2
Kapi
ronin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ronin
Admin
Admin
ronin

DUI Mom Crashes & Ditches Son Empty
PostSubject: DUI Mom Crashes & Ditches Son   DUI Mom Crashes & Ditches Son I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:58 pm

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/crime/dui-crash-2-22-2011

Police: Drunk Mom Crashed with Kids in Car

Updated: Tuesday, 22 Feb 2011, 9:14 PM MST
Published : Tuesday, 22 Feb 2011, 4:31 PM MST

PHOENIX - A Phoenix mom has been arrested, accused of driving drunk with her kids in the car and crashing it.

But that's not all.

After crashing her car near 45th St and Baseline Saturday night, police say Carla Flanagan fled the scene and left her 8-year-old son at the crash scene -- hurt.

Flanagan apparently took her youngest child with her, and police later located her hiding in an apartment complex behind a stairwell. Her face and hands were bloody, police say.

The children were not seriously injured.

Flanagan was booked into jail for aggravated DUI, aggravated DUI with a passenger under 15, failure to stay, and endangerment. She was allegedly driving on a suspended license.

We talked to Carla Flanagan's boyfriend on Tuesday night. Kevin Smith says he's talked to Flanagan from jail.

"She's upset, it's kind of natural for all of a sudden everything you've been working for to blow up in your face over one mistake," he says. "She's not a bad person, I don't want people to think that just cause of the headline, cause I know her personally, it's just a mistake, we all make 'em."

Flanagan's kids are being cared for by relatives.
Back to top Go down
https://parentstimeout.forumotion.com
Kapi
BudWEISer Buddy
BudWEISer Buddy
Kapi

PostSubject: Re: DUI Mom Crashes & Ditches Son   DUI Mom Crashes & Ditches Son I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 10:06 pm

angry
Quote :
it's just a mistake, we all make 'em."

That is not just a mistake. Just a mistake is accidentally putting on your husbands underwear when getting dressed in the dark or breaking a glass when washing the dishes. It is NOT driving drunk, getting into a car crash and DITCHING your HURT 8 year old son when you run away. Those are not the actions of 'not a bad person'

And I may have to quit coming into this room because it's far too depressing to realize just how fucked up some people are. On the other hand it's sure making me feel better about my less than stellar parenting moments.
Back to top Go down
ronin
Admin
Admin
ronin

PostSubject: Re: DUI Mom Crashes & Ditches Son   DUI Mom Crashes & Ditches Son I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 10:20 pm

You said the underwear thing like it's happened to you before... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Hangers
Chit Chat Mod
Chit Chat Mod
Hangers

PostSubject: Re: DUI Mom Crashes & Ditches Son   DUI Mom Crashes & Ditches Son I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 10:21 pm

Just wow. I didn't think it was possible to make the raging migraine in my skull worse...but that lady just did it.

What a DEUCHE!
Back to top Go down
Kissie
Controversy Mod
Controversy Mod
Kissie

PostSubject: Re: DUI Mom Crashes & Ditches Son   DUI Mom Crashes & Ditches Son I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:46 am

Oy. I'm totally with Kapi, that's exactly the part that struck me. That's not a mistake. I've done some really stupid things while drinking and they were all WRONG--not mistakes. Just wrong. I knew better but I did it anyhow. I was selfish.
Back to top Go down
Kapi
BudWEISer Buddy
BudWEISer Buddy
Kapi

PostSubject: Re: DUI Mom Crashes & Ditches Son   DUI Mom Crashes & Ditches Son I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:59 am

ronin wrote:

ninja
Back to top Go down
Noodle
Bitching & Moaning Mod
Bitching & Moaning Mod
Noodle

PostSubject: Re: DUI Mom Crashes & Ditches Son   DUI Mom Crashes & Ditches Son I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:07 pm

ronin wrote:

Laugh the hell outloud! OMH, HAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
mtlchick28
Entertainment Mod
Entertainment Mod
mtlchick28

PostSubject: Re: DUI Mom Crashes & Ditches Son   DUI Mom Crashes & Ditches Son I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:25 pm

I too have done some stupid shit drunk but nothing that involved any kids or driving drunk. That was not a mistake. A mistake is maybe sleeping with someone while drunk and regretting that shit the next day!
Back to top Go down
Kapi
BudWEISer Buddy
BudWEISer Buddy
Kapi

PostSubject: Re: DUI Mom Crashes & Ditches Son   DUI Mom Crashes & Ditches Son I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:39 am

I've been the drunk passenger of a drunk driver, but not since I was a teenager, NEVER with little kids in the car and you can bet your ASS that no matter how badly I may have wanted to save my own skin, I would never have done so at the expense of a small hurt child. That's the part that kills me. She left the scene of the accident taking one kid with her, but LEFT a HURT 8 year old CHILD ALONE at the accident. Can you imagine that poor child? Not olnly hurt, scared and alone, surrounded by strangers who're probably trash talking his mom, but also living with the knowledge that his mom thought one kid was important enough to take with her and he wasn't it? How devestating would that be?

Driving drunk and crashing, while heinous enough, she could've called a mistake and I would've ignored it, but walking away from her hurt kid, that puts her in the horrible monster category. She can no longer try to brush it off as 'just a mistake, we all make them' Bull Fucking Shit.
Back to top Go down
ronin
Admin
Admin
ronin

PostSubject: Re: DUI Mom Crashes & Ditches Son   DUI Mom Crashes & Ditches Son I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:19 pm

See, right now you're She-ra. Wink
Back to top Go down
Kapi
BudWEISer Buddy
BudWEISer Buddy
Kapi

PostSubject: Re: DUI Mom Crashes & Ditches Son   DUI Mom Crashes & Ditches Son I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:27 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DUI Mom Crashes & Ditches Son   DUI Mom Crashes & Ditches Son I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DUI Mom Crashes & Ditches Son
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Parents' Time Out :: Controversy Corner :: Parent Of The Year Nominees-
Jump to: