Parents' Time Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parents' Time Out

Adult conversations and honest parents are not figments of your imagination.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  - Page 2 Register_0
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Kapi
SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  - Page 2 I_voting_barSUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ronin
SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  - Page 2 I_voting_barSUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mon
Hangers
asi9
Kissie
Noodle
mtlchick28
Faemum
mrsbraden
Join our Facebook group!
Parents' Time Out

Promote Your Page Too
Latest topics
» Booooooooooooooooooooooooooo Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:40 am by Mon

» Saving my muffin recipes
SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:49 am by Kapi

» Forrest's Favorite Recipes from the other site
SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:01 am by asi9

» Best Covers
SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:11 pm by Ghost Dog

» Bridesmaids = Awesome
SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 1:57 pm by Ghost Dog

» How to keep a little girl entertained for hours on end
SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:30 am by ronin

» awesome multigrain waffles
SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:12 pm by Kapi

» cool dancers
SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:01 am by Kapi

» Kids say the Darnedest Things
SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:47 pm by Hangers

Poll
We're now on Facebook....
....OMG awesome!!
SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap40%SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
....OMG what were you thinking?!
SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
....OMG a chicken!!
SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
....OMG you are such a tool!!
SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
....OMG Mear got 30% off at Kohls!!
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5
Statistics
We have 20 registered users
The newest registered user is 3bubs4me

Our users have posted a total of 3191 messages in 251 subjects

SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!

Go down 
+8
mrsbraden
c0wg1rl
Sugarless
Mon
ronin
Kapi
mtlchick28
Hangers
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kapi
BudWEISer Buddy
BudWEISer Buddy
Kapi

SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!    SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:18 pm

That sucks Hangers. I'm sure he will work through this quickly though and start showing interest again. Some guys just need a few days to work through their emotions and they show it as indifference because they don't want people to think they're emotional. He'll come around!
Back to top Go down
Kissie
Controversy Mod
Controversy Mod
Kissie

PostSubject: Re: SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!    SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:04 pm

That is really and truly just ugly and self centered of him.
Back to top Go down
Mon
Parenthood Mod
Parenthood Mod
Mon

PostSubject: Re: SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!    SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:47 pm

Congratulations on the new princess joining the Hangers crew!
Back to top Go down
ronin
Admin
Admin
ronin

PostSubject: Re: SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!    SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:29 pm

And to hell with L if he doesn't want to name her. We can just start a poll. Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://parentstimeout.forumotion.com
Hangers
Chit Chat Mod
Chit Chat Mod
Hangers

PostSubject: Re: SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!    SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 7:41 am

Thanks y'all. He will get over it. He isn't angry- I think it's like Kapi said- he's just dealing with what was, for him, a very bitter disappointment with indifference. I figure I'll give him a couple of days to be a turd about it and then smack him back into reality.

This is our last kid- so he really REALLY wanted another boy- on top of having himself completely CONVINCED it was a boy (I've been saying for months I didn't really think so and he said that he was right, it was a boy, to quit worrying, he just KNEW) So on top of being royally stupid? He was WRONG and stupid. This is a man that never admits when he's wrong.

It may be hard for some to understand but I get this on a level from him. Lil man? Lots of flaws and some serious mental baggage. Boy or no, he's not "ours"...he wanted a boy that was "ours..." I think as much for ME as for him, because I've often lamented on missing B's baby years.

I think once it gets closer to time for her to get here, and a bit of the shock of being "wrong" wears off? It's gonna be fine.

Let's not forget that he was just as upset about G being a girl. (She is now, hands down his fave kid even though parents aren't "supposed" to have favorites Laughing at the very least out of the 3 she is the one he prefers to spend time with.)
Back to top Go down
Kapi
BudWEISer Buddy
BudWEISer Buddy
Kapi

PostSubject: Re: SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!    SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 7:58 am

Haha, with Colin he's always such a stand-up guy when I need him the most, that I can forgive him his douchbaggery easier when he needs it lol. I imagine it's the same with Larry. If you want to turn him around faster, start admitting your own concerns so that he has to switch to comfort and rescue mode lol.
Back to top Go down
Hangers
Chit Chat Mod
Chit Chat Mod
Hangers

PostSubject: Re: SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!    SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:14 am

Either that or I'm going to pick some GOD AWFUL HORRIBLE FUCKING NAME...and then start ordering her monogrammed shit online with the name on it and force him to act on our child's behalf. superman
Back to top Go down
Kapi
BudWEISer Buddy
BudWEISer Buddy
Kapi

PostSubject: Re: SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!    SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:27 am

Hahaha, brilliant.
Back to top Go down
asi9
Dancing Cucumber
Dancing Cucumber
asi9

PostSubject: Re: SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!    SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:12 am

maybe the boy parts didnt drop yet... frog
Back to top Go down
Hangers
Chit Chat Mod
Chit Chat Mod
Hangers

PostSubject: Re: SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!    SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:34 am

To be honest? I couldn't tell jack shit from the u/s. This is by far my most uncooperative camera shy kid. They kept pointing to a "straight line amidst some fuzzy and calling that her parts..."she" didn't show her face period (had her hands over her face...) and it took the doc 15 min to even manuever "her" to where he could KINDA tell she was a girl. I honestly don't know how they could tell anything! But the doc says that's how you can tell it's a girl? Because it was hard to see, if it where a boy, the penis would be evident at this point from any angle.

I dunno. It's suspect to me. He convinced L though.
Back to top Go down
Kissie
Controversy Mod
Controversy Mod
Kissie

PostSubject: Re: SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!    SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 1:00 pm

Here name is Alexandra Viviene Rivas. I've decided. monkey butt
Back to top Go down
Hangers
Chit Chat Mod
Chit Chat Mod
Hangers

PostSubject: Re: SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!    SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 1:17 pm

lol Well I've decided that if by Monday he hasn't changed his attitude a bit and shown a bit of excitement (and I don't think it will take that long. Something tells me my husband is feeling pretty guilty about all the tears he made me cry yesterday...) I'm naming her

shakazulo and ordering monogrammed stuff online.

and suggesting we trade her for a boy on craigslist...

or leaving infantile sex change information on his pillow for when he gets home to peruse. study

He forgets he is married to the spawn of the self proclaimed "meanest white woman in the world..."

Apple didn't fall too too far from the tree. He wants to pout I've got ways of making him snap out of it that will have him begging for mercy by the end of it. pimp
Back to top Go down
Kapi
BudWEISer Buddy
BudWEISer Buddy
Kapi

PostSubject: Re: SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!    SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 1:40 pm

Kissie wrote:

That's really pretty and would totally fit in with other girl's names.

Hangers wrote:
lol Well I've decided that if by Monday he hasn't changed his attitude a bit and shown a bit of excitement (and I don't think it will take that long. Something tells me my husband is feeling pretty guilty about all the tears he made me cry yesterday...) I'm naming her

shakazulo and ordering monogrammed stuff online.

and suggesting we trade her for a boy on craigslist...

or leaving infantile sex change information on his pillow for when he gets home to peruse. study

He forgets he is married to the spawn of the self proclaimed "meanest white woman in the world..."

Apple didn't fall too too far from the tree. He wants to pout I've got ways of making him snap out of it that will have him begging for mercy by the end of it. pimp

I'm really looking forward to hearing about what you actually do and his reactions to it...
Back to top Go down
Hangers
Chit Chat Mod
Chit Chat Mod
Hangers

PostSubject: Re: SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!    SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 1:45 pm

I like that name too but when I suggested Vivienne for the last two he didn't like it.

I wasn't kidding when I said the only 2 girls names we'd EVER agreed on were in use rofl. Everything I like he hates and vice versa. We went ROUND AND ROUND Naming Lil bit. Tid bit was much easier because He for once picked a name I didn't hate, though I was completely opposed to her middle name ( I didn't want her named after me. Seemed self serving and self centered???) but I dealt with it because it was pretty.

This one Genvieve is the only one that has remotely peaked his interest, and that's because it was on the SHORT (and I mean short as in the two names) he considered for Tid Bit.

It's gonna be a toughy. lol Nothing SPEAKS to me yet. I'm seriously considering just waiting for her to get her and letting her tell me what her name is. I'm completely out of ideas. But the thought of possibly leaving the hospital with a "rushed" name because we legally HAVE to put something on the birth certificate is disconcerting to me.
Back to top Go down
Kapi
BudWEISer Buddy
BudWEISer Buddy
Kapi

PostSubject: Re: SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!    SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:29 pm

Quote :
But the thought of possibly leaving the hospital with a "rushed" name because we legally HAVE to put something on the birth certificate is disconcerting to me.

Are you sure about that? I know here most people think you can't leave the hospital without a name, but if you file the paperwork from home you have up to 2 weeks, and Patrick's paperwork was late and no one said boo to us about that. I firmly believe in letting my babies tell us their names. With all 3 we had names picked out and then had to change them because they didn't suit. Patrick even spent a week as Eric before we settled on his name lol. Not one of my kids was under 1 1/2 weeks before they got named. We even got a temp health card for Patrick that says Boy Lastname hahaha. That's the only time I'd ever heard of that lol.
Back to top Go down
Hangers
Chit Chat Mod
Chit Chat Mod
Hangers

PostSubject: Re: SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!    SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 3:39 pm

I'll have to double ck on it but I've always been led to believe that we have to file a name for the birth certificate before you are allowed to leave the hospital, you also have to declare the father rofl
Back to top Go down
Kapi
BudWEISer Buddy
BudWEISer Buddy
Kapi

PostSubject: Re: SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!    SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:25 pm

If it matters to you I'd ask. For me it was easy, I had my babies at home so they couldn't exactly stop me from leaving anywhere Very Happy My midwife gave the paperwork and said to fill it out when I was ready.
Back to top Go down
Hangers
Chit Chat Mod
Chit Chat Mod
Hangers

PostSubject: Re: SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!    SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:55 pm

If it comes down to the wire I plan on asking. I'm sure we will come up with a name sooner rather than later. I really REALLY don't wanna have to name my baby Chakakhan to get his attention rofl
Back to top Go down
asi9
Dancing Cucumber
Dancing Cucumber
asi9

PostSubject: Re: SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!    SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:25 pm

Kissie wrote:

noice...plus if "it" happens to be a boy...the name can be easily changed to Alexander Vincent...
Back to top Go down
Kissie
Controversy Mod
Controversy Mod
Kissie

PostSubject: Re: SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!    SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 5:23 am

Oh, and I forgot to add, she'll be a movie star.
Back to top Go down
Faemum
Proud Member
Proud Member
Faemum

PostSubject: Re: SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!    SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:53 am

with Bella they said they could tell from the internal organs in the scan.
Back to top Go down
3bubs4me
Good Cookie
Good Cookie
3bubs4me

PostSubject: Re: SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!    SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:47 am

Kapi wrote:
I actually wouldn't mind doing the whole baby thing a few more times. Pregnancy, birth newborn... I like all that. But for some reason they keep turning into toddlers, and I seriously can't take another one of those. Kaleb will be the death of my sanity, I am sure of it.

lmao totally agree my youngest has just turned from baby to toddler wheres the time gone
Back to top Go down
Kapi
BudWEISer Buddy
BudWEISer Buddy
Kapi

PostSubject: Re: SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!    SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:30 am

My oldest will be 5 next month, then I have a 2 1/2 year old and a 4 month old. I can never decide if time is flying or dragging it's feet. I loved the 4 year old stage and am kinda sad she's gonna be in school so much now, but I HATE HATE HATE the 2 year old stage and am terrified about going through another as soon as this one ends.
Back to top Go down
Mon
Parenthood Mod
Parenthood Mod
Mon

PostSubject: Re: SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!    SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 12:23 pm

I've got 4. 2 boys ages 12 and 11 and 2 girls ages 4 and 2. I'm with Kapi on the I despise the 2 year old phase, but the 4 year old phase is great.

Then they turn into rotten tweens. Geesh, this stage is by far the worst.
Back to top Go down
Kapi
BudWEISer Buddy
BudWEISer Buddy
Kapi

PostSubject: Re: SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!    SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 12:42 pm

Gee thanks mon, for giving me so much to look forward too Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!    SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next