Parents' Time Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parents' Time Out

Adult conversations and honest parents are not figments of your imagination.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  Register_0
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Kapi
SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  I_vote_lcapSUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  I_voting_barSUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  I_vote_rcap 
ronin
SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  I_vote_lcapSUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  I_voting_barSUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  I_vote_rcap 
Mon
Hangers
asi9
Kissie
Noodle
mtlchick28
Faemum
mrsbraden
Join our Facebook group!
Parents' Time Out

Promote Your Page Too
Latest topics
» Booooooooooooooooooooooooooo Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:40 am by Mon

» Saving my muffin recipes
SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:49 am by Kapi

» Forrest's Favorite Recipes from the other site
SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:01 am by asi9

» Best Covers
SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:11 pm by Ghost Dog

» Bridesmaids = Awesome
SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 1:57 pm by Ghost Dog

» How to keep a little girl entertained for hours on end
SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:30 am by ronin

» awesome multigrain waffles
SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:12 pm by Kapi

» cool dancers
SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:01 am by Kapi

» Kids say the Darnedest Things
SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:47 pm by Hangers

Poll
We're now on Facebook....
....OMG awesome!!
SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  I_vote_lcap40%SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
....OMG what were you thinking?!
SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  I_vote_lcap20%SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
....OMG a chicken!!
SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  I_vote_lcap20%SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
....OMG you are such a tool!!
SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  I_vote_lcap0%SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
....OMG Mear got 30% off at Kohls!!
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5
Statistics
We have 20 registered users
The newest registered user is 3bubs4me

Our users have posted a total of 3191 messages in 251 subjects

SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!

Go down 
+8
mrsbraden
c0wg1rl
Sugarless
Mon
ronin
Kapi
mtlchick28
Hangers
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hangers
Chit Chat Mod
Chit Chat Mod
Hangers

SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  Empty
PostSubject: SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!    SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:38 pm

But y'all knew that. I just hated seeing this lovely topic empty hehehehe
Back to top Go down
mtlchick28
Entertainment Mod
Entertainment Mod
mtlchick28

PostSubject: Re: SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!    SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:39 pm

Bwahahaha! I was gonna post something and be like:

Mtlchick28 pregnant? Never fucking again bitches! lol!
Back to top Go down
Kapi
BudWEISer Buddy
BudWEISer Buddy
Kapi

PostSubject: Re: SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!    SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:50 pm

mtlchick28 wrote:
Never fucking again bitches! lol!

Word!
Back to top Go down
ronin
Admin
Admin
ronin

PostSubject: Re: SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!    SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:07 pm

Ditto that Chickie.
Back to top Go down
https://parentstimeout.forumotion.com
ronin
Admin
Admin
ronin

PostSubject: Re: SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!    SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:08 pm

How many more days until your ultrasound Hangers?
Back to top Go down
Kapi
BudWEISer Buddy
BudWEISer Buddy
Kapi

PostSubject: Re: SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!    SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:29 pm

I actually wouldn't mind doing the whole baby thing a few more times. Pregnancy, birth newborn... I like all that. But for some reason they keep turning into toddlers, and I seriously can't take another one of those. Kaleb will be the death of my sanity, I am sure of it.
Back to top Go down
ronin
Admin
Admin
ronin

PostSubject: Re: SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!    SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:36 pm

you\'re crazy
Back to top Go down
Hangers
Chit Chat Mod
Chit Chat Mod
Hangers

PostSubject: Re: SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!    SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:11 pm

ronin wrote:
How many more days until your ultrasound Hangers?

It's a little under a month. It's March 17th....

(please jeebus be a boy...please jeebus be a boy...)

I think L might actually pass out (after sobbing uncontrollably) if I tell him we are having another girl. lol He loves his Lil bit and Tid bit...(especially Tid bit. She's by far his favorite child- at least until she starts you know- talking) but he needs another boy I think Very Happy

and I'm tired of pink. I've gotten over my princess phase. I wanna go by baseball and camo stuff rofl
Back to top Go down
Kapi
BudWEISer Buddy
BudWEISer Buddy
Kapi

PostSubject: Re: SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!    SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:17 pm

Boys scare me. I love my boys dearly, but holy man I wanted run away screaming at the idea of raising them.
Back to top Go down
Hangers
Chit Chat Mod
Chit Chat Mod
Hangers

PostSubject: Re: SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!    SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:21 pm

The only child that doesn't scare me is Tid Bit Shocked And that's because she (so far) is so much like ME personality wise (as a child) that I can pretty much anticipate her every move. I know what's up with that lil one 98% of the time.

Lil bit- swear to fsm she got the best and more importantly THE WORST of both of L's and my personality traits. She is- quite literally, unpredictable, UNCONTROLLABLE, and as my daddy would say "Wide Open..."

All disguised in a quite precious innocent looking package that is encompassed by a great deal of "fun"...

I dread her highschool years.

I stay scared of B. I never know wtf that kid is gonna do. He's on a downswing again so I'm battoning down the hatches and hoping for the best.
Back to top Go down
ronin
Admin
Admin
ronin

PostSubject: Re: SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!    SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:30 pm

Oh that poor little guy. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Hangers
Chit Chat Mod
Chit Chat Mod
Hangers

PostSubject: Re: SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!    SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:33 pm

Yea. Should be interesting. But we've handled it before and I suppose we will handle it again. We never were able to get him diagnosed. My husband would LIKE to blame me for that but I've had the paperwork sitting on my desk for six months now. HE has to fill it out. (I do not know and am in no way qualified to speculate on the child's BIOLOGICAL parent's family mental illness health/history...he and the donor have to do that paperwork.)

I made the phone calls. I got the paperwork. I cleared it with the insurance company. Now it's time for dumb and dumber the king and queen of denial to get their shit together and get the kid in for diagnosis. I'm not able to do that on my own.
Back to top Go down
Kapi
BudWEISer Buddy
BudWEISer Buddy
Kapi

PostSubject: Re: SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!    SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:36 pm

That's frustrating. What does B want as far as a diagnoses goes?
Back to top Go down
Hangers
Chit Chat Mod
Chit Chat Mod
Hangers

PostSubject: Re: SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!    SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:38 pm

I dunno that he wants anything out of it. Let's move this to chat lol It gets complicated.
Back to top Go down
Mon
Parenthood Mod
Parenthood Mod
Mon

PostSubject: Re: SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!    SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:37 am

Hangers wrote:
The only child that doesn't scare me is Tid Bit Shocked And that's because she (so far) is so much like ME personality wise (as a child) that I can pretty much anticipate her every move. I know what's up with that lil one 98% of the time.

Lil bit- swear to fsm she got the best and more importantly THE WORST of both of L's and my personality traits. She is- quite literally, unpredictable, UNCONTROLLABLE, and as my daddy would say "Wide Open..."

All disguised in a quite precious innocent looking package that is encompassed by a great deal of "fun"...

I dread her highschool years.

I stay scared of B. I never know wtf that kid is gonna do. He's on a downswing again so I'm battoning down the hatches and hoping for the best.

This is Bell. I'm thinking it might have something to do with Sep 2008. Seems that most of the kids I know that were born around that same time have HUGE personalities.
Back to top Go down
Sugarless
Good Cookie
Good Cookie
Sugarless

PostSubject: Re: SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!    SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:13 pm

Hangers, last night I had a dream you had a boy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hangers
Chit Chat Mod
Chit Chat Mod
Hangers

PostSubject: Re: SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!    SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:26 pm

cheerleader
Back to top Go down
c0wg1rl
Good Cookie
Good Cookie
c0wg1rl

PostSubject: Re: SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!    SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:29 pm

when are you due hangers?
Back to top Go down
Hangers
Chit Chat Mod
Chit Chat Mod
Hangers

PostSubject: Re: SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!    SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:43 pm

July 15th :-)
Back to top Go down
c0wg1rl
Good Cookie
Good Cookie
c0wg1rl

PostSubject: Re: SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!    SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:39 pm

i'm due a month and a half after you >Sad not fair. lol
Back to top Go down
Hangers
Chit Chat Mod
Chit Chat Mod
Hangers

PostSubject: Re: SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!    SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 12:44 pm

For those who haven't heard yet, it's a girl. :-)

No, L ain't exactly thrilled and his attitude is pissing me off more than a little. I'm sure he will get over it by the time she gets here but it simply wasn't what I needed to deal with today.

Back to top Go down
ronin
Admin
Admin
ronin

PostSubject: Re: SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!    SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:26 pm

L can just deal. Razz

Point out that it's a good thing it is a girl, because you already have girl stuff.

Duh. WINNING!!
Back to top Go down
mrsbraden
Proud Member
Proud Member
mrsbraden

PostSubject: Re: SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!    SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:46 pm

please be sure to point out that it's not the ladies egg that determines the sex of the baby, it was all on him!

congrats!
Back to top Go down
Hangers
Chit Chat Mod
Chit Chat Mod
Hangers

PostSubject: Re: SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!    SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 3:36 pm

Thanks y'all. He knows all that. He isn't angry- not at me anyway. He is just refusing to talk about the baby period. Basically once it was determined she was a girl, she ceased to matter. I tried to get him to discuss names and he said "whatever...we'll name "it" eventually."

His disappointment is rearing it's head in indifference. I was a LITTLE disappointed, I'm not gonna lie- but I didn't start crying until I saw that he looked like he was ready to go the second the doctor told him that there really weren't any boy parts. He pretty much looked like he'd been punched in the gut and then lost interest immediately.

Back to top Go down
mrsbraden
Proud Member
Proud Member
mrsbraden

PostSubject: Re: SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!    SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 3:51 pm

bastard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!    SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SUPRIRSE! HANGERS IS PREGNANT!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next